Όνομα χρήστη: Κωδικός: Να με θυμάσαι

ΘΕΜΑ: Συνέντευξη: Barbara Collet - Tmax 530 - DDMT

Συνέντευξη: Barbara Collet - Tmax 530 - DDMT 20/09/2013 16:30 #1

• River
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της River
  • God Tmaxista
  • ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ
Interview with Barbara Collet - Participant in the Dark Dog Moto Tour T-Max 530

AcidMoto.ch had the opportunity to speak with some Barbara Collet, a driver that sends heavy when different races she entered, including the famous road rally , Dark Dog Moto Tour.
Barbara will participate for the second year in a row Dark Dog Moto Tour riding a Yamaha T-Max 530.

During the 2012 DDMT Barbara suprised his world with his maxi-scooter, including establishing some very good time considering scratch his horse against a virulent competition: 22nd time in St-Genest 27th time pass Durbize, 21st time the path of the war, the 11th time on the rally track Ales, Ales victory scooter, 38th time in Puget 21st at Mont Farron ...

Unfortunately, an electrical problem earned him a penalty that will deprive it of victory in the scooter category, but also a very good rating overall.

Proof of this is that there is not necessarily a need orde horses do well in a race.

Οur exclusive interview!

AcidMoto: Hello Barbara, can you start by introducing yourself?
Barbara Collet: Hello Yann, 32 years old and in my sixteenth year of motorcycle, starting with the 125 at the age of 16 years then the big guns. Then comes the circuit with medium and large cars participating in races, endurance ... but also races road rally with different bikes including Yamaha past four years.

Being the wife of Denis Bouan, multiple winner of DDMT, is there an advantage to run this test?
Yes it can be set to work and therefore the Moto Tour together in our own way and also to motivate them. For the rest, each must manage its throttle!

In contrast, can you tell us what are the disadvantages?
The fact of being on the same event, we have always a little afraid for each other.

2013 will mark your third participation DDMT, but for the second year in a row, you're élanceras riding a "scooter" Yamaha T-ΜΑΧ 530, why this choice?
2013 will be my sixth appearance at DDMT. The idea of ​​the T-Max came from Eric Seynes, CEO of Yamaha Motor France, last year. Unfortunately, a power failure has deprived me of victory in the category. That is why, this year, I jumped again with the T-Max to try to win the title.

The latter he received a special preparation for this test?
It is equipped with an Akrapovic exhaust, a drive J-Costa, an adjustable Ohlins shock depending on the terrain and can enhance the scoot to gain ground clearance.

And like all the other participants, a pair of additional lights and a roadbook reader accompanied by a digital meter that can reset the roadbook occasionally.

What are the benefits of running with a scooter over a motorcycle?
The protection is not negligible in the legs and also upper body with the bubble. No reports go so no risk of being underground in a special regime.

And no need to embark a saddle bag on the back with the big chest. Tight storage around to keep his card to the dry.

Your Yamaha FZ8 not you miss for this kind of rally?
Of course! The bike is what I like even more than the FZ8 is a great bike for the rally, but the idea of ​​the T-Max is another challenge for me.

Do you think the tire brand "imposed" is a good thing?
I think yes, it helps to put everyone on an equal footing. And then everyone is free to make the right choice in the types of tires.

An au DDMT, this is about, right? Do you know how you'll be departing?
Yes, as always, and this is normal! There are curious, skeptical, support groups and the media ... We should be four or five girls, maybe.

You have a physical preparation and / or special technique to run this kind of test?
I play sports all year round, running, mountain biking, squash, which obviously helps me in this event.

With experience, what place you aiming this year?
I would love to win the category.

Lately, you could discover the course, what do you think?
We recognize the special and ever road connecting paths. On special, I did not all do, but in general, they are special beautiful, fast and very technical for most.

Can you give us your prediction for this year's DDMT?
I do not comment but I'll let you guess ...

We thank you for your availability and wish you all the best for this 2013 edition of the Dark Dog Moto Tour.
For those interested, Barbara Collet and his companion, Denis Bouan (multiple champion DDMT), also have a flying school " DB Sport. "So if you want to progress in excellentea conditions, the time to visit their website and book a lesson!

To recap, the DDMT begin Saturday, September 28 and will end Sunday, October 6.

More: www.moto-tour.com/

πηγή: acidmoto.ch/cms/content/interview/2013/09/09/interview-barbara-collet-participante-dark-dog-moto-tour-en-t-max-530
Τελευταία διόρθωση: 20/09/2013 16:31 από River.
Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένο μέλος του Φόρουμ για να κάνετε μια δημοσίευση.

Συνέντευξη: Barbara Collet - Tmax 530 - DDMT 20/09/2013 16:39 #2

• maximos
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της maximos
  • Συντονιστής
Akrapovic, J-Costa, Ohlins.....no comments..
Never Ride Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly!
Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένο μέλος του Φόρουμ για να κάνετε μια δημοσίευση.